CLYMER FARNER BARLEY, Inc. (CFB) provides a wide range of civil engineering services including the development of large-scale master-planned communities, regional commercial shopping centers, industrial park designs, single-tract projects, and everything in between. After a project layout has been completed by the planning team and approved by the client, our team of engineers and CAD technicians will use their experience and proven expertise to continue the design and engineering process, finalizing the details of the proposed development for permitting and construction documentation.
Offering a turnkey approach to projects, CFB will assemble a team of consulting professionals to assist with the areas of the project that fall outside of our services. CFB works to provide the client with one point of contact for all aspects of the project, streamlining the process to ensure that the development of the project runs more efficiently and economically from start to finish.
Our construction department staff is knowledgeable and experienced in providing construction services and guiding our clients through the development process from project inception through final completion. Whether acting as an agency representative—with oversight of the project—or providing a single tier of specialized services, our focus is centered on delivering an outcome that meets or exceeds our clients’ aspirations. Our team focuses on the quality of the product, tailoring services to clients’ needs, and optimizing the value invested in seeing visions come to life.
CFB’s years of expertise have led the firm to being named a primary team member of a very specialized group of consultants that has created and financed over 16 Community Development Districts and Tax Improvement Districts in Florida and Alabama.
Engineering services include:
- Large-Scale Mixed-Use Development
- Planning, Mapping, and GIS
- Residential Subdivision Design
- Grading and Earthwork Balancing
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Design
- Potable Water Distribution Systems
- Irrigation System Planning, Design, and Distribution
- Wastewater Collection Systems
- Reclaimed Water Distribution and Disposal Systems
- Stormwater Management Systems
- Permitting, Scheduling, and Estimating
Professional construction administration services include the following:
- Contractor Bid Packages
- Construction Contract Documents
- Quantity Takeoffs and Cost Estimates
- Contractor Payment Applications and Change Order Requests Review
- Construction Coordination Meetings
- Shop Drawings and Submittals Approval
- Construction Site Observations
- System Testing Attendance
- Project Completion Punch Lists
- Record Drawings
- Review As-Builts and Test Reports
- Final Certifications to Regulatory Agencies
- Permit Transfers to O&M Entities
- Construction Cost Certifications for Performance and Maintenance Bonds
- NPDES Permitting