CLYMER FARNER BARLEY, Inc. (CFB) is one of the largest privately-owned engineering, surveying, and mapping/GIS firms in the State of Florida. Our firm of over 110 employees has provided a comprehensive range of engineering and land surveying services, as well as many other services, to land developers, owners, and public agencies since 1987.
The CFB staff has varying levels of experience in a multitude of areas. We pride ourselves on that experience and are always eager and excited to mentor new hires and pass on the lessons learned through years of fine-tuning our efficient and streamlined approach. If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals on some of the greatest projects in the United States, then consider CFB as an option for your personal and professional growth.
Our office in Wildwood, Florida, is located just one hour south of Gainesville, 30 minutes south of Ocala, and 45 minutes north of downtown Orlando.
We take our work, and our fun, seriously. Join us.
If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals, to design and permit all phases of municipal, residential, and commercial land development, then consider Clymer Farner Barley, Inc. as an option for your future.
Current Open Positions
- Mapping Tech: 2 years experience in map/plan development using AutoCad required. Organizational and time management skills to meet client deadlines. Ability to work as part of a team and on multiple projects simultaneously. Strong communication and technical skills necessary. Minimum 2 years experience with AutoCad.
- AutoCAD Technician: Design and plan production for civil engineering land development projects. Able to demonstrate responsibility and team skills along with good communication and organizational skills. Must have great attitude and willing to learn. AutoCAD® Civil 3D experience preferred. High school Diploma with training in AutoCAD® or equivalent work experience. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
For more information on these positions, please submit your resume via our application form.
To download a copy of our employee handbook, please click here.
We offer an outstanding benefits package:
- CFB covers 100% of Employee’s Health Insurance Plan 48 premium with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida. a HSA option is also available.
Paid Time Off
- We offer paid time off so that employees can lead a balanced life and pursue interests outside of the office. The company offices are closed in observance of designated national holidays.
- We offer 401(k) and Roth IRA with 4% match by CFB options to help our team members plan for the future.
- All full-time team members are provided long term disability, with CFB paying 100% of the premium.
Professional Licensure / Registration / Certifications
- We cover the fees associated with professional licensure and dues for local and state professional organizations.
Career Development Plans
- We believe in providing opportunities for our team members to continue to grow both professionally and personally. Our personalized plans enable ongoing conversations between the team member and their direct supervisor to ensure goals are achieved.
- We believe in building relationships with your teammates. We routinely go on company sponsored events such as Top Golf, paintball, deep sea fishing, and professional sporting events.
- $25,000.00 policy paid 100% by CFB for all full-time employees.
- Dental / Vision
Here at Clymer Farner Barley, Inc., we believe there is a lot of value in building relationships with your teammates. We like to have a good time and host regular employee outings, spirit days and potlucks.