CLYMER FARNER BARLEY, Inc. (CFB) is one of the largest privately-owned engineering, surveying, and mapping/GIS firms in the State of Florida. Our firm of over 80 employees has provided a comprehensive range of engineering and land surveying services, as well as many other services, to land developers, owners, and public agencies since 1987.
The CFB staff has varying levels of experience in a multitude of areas. We pride ourselves on that experience and are always eager and excited to mentor new hires and pass on the lessons learned through years of fine-tuning our efficient and streamlined approach. If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals on some of the greatest projects in the United States, then consider CFB as an option for your personal and professional growth.
Our office in Wildwood, Florida, is located just one hour south of Gainesville, 30 minutes south of Ocala, and 45 minutes north of downtown Orlando.
We take our work, and our fun, seriously. Join us.
If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals, to design and permit all phases of municipal, residential, and commercial land development, then consider Clymer Farner Barley, Inc. as an option for your future.
Current Open Positions
- Party Chief: Minimum five years’ experience. Must be proficient in boundary and topographic surveys and construction layout. Additional experience in SurveyPro software preferred but not required. Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Instrument Operator: Minimum three years’ experience. Experience with Topcon total stations and GPS and SurveyPro data collection software preferred. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Rodman: No experience necessary. Must have great attitude and willing to learn. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- AutoCAD Technician: Design and plan production for civil engineering land development projects. Able to demonstrate responsibility and team skills along with good communication and organizational skills. Must have great attitude and willing to learn. AutoCAD® Civil 3D experience preferred. High school Diploma with training in AutoCAD® or equivalent work experience. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen.
We offer an outstanding benefits package:
- CFB covers 100% of Employee’s Health Insurance premium with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida.
Paid Time Off
- We offer paid time off so that employees can lead a balanced life and pursue interests outside of the office. The company offices are closed in observance of designated national holidays.
- We offer 401(k) options to help our team members plan for the future.
- All full-time team members are provided long term disability, with CFB paying 100% of the premium.
Professional Licensure / Registration / Certifications
- We cover the fees associated with professional licensure and dues for local and state professional organizations.
Career Development Plans
- We believe in providing opportunities for our team members to continue to grow both professionally and personally. Our personalized plans enable ongoing conversations between the team member and their direct supervisor to ensure goals are achieved.
- We believe in building relationships with your teammates. We routinely go on company sponsored events such as Top Golf, paintball, deep sea fishing, and professional sporting events.
Here at Clymer Farner Barley, Inc., we believe there is a lot of value in building relationships with your teammates. We like to have a good time and host regular employee outings, spirit days and potlucks.