CLYMER FARNER BARLEY, Inc. (CFB) is one of the largest privately-owned engineering, surveying, and mapping/GIS firms in the State of Florida. Our firm of over 110 employees has provided a comprehensive range of engineering and land surveying services, as well as many other services, to land developers, owners, and public agencies since 1987.
The CFB staff has varying levels of experience in a multitude of areas. We pride ourselves on that experience and are always eager and excited to mentor new hires and pass on the lessons learned through years of fine-tuning our efficient and streamlined approach. If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals on some of the greatest projects in the United States, then consider CFB as an option for your personal and professional growth.
Our office in Wildwood, Florida, is located just one hour south of Gainesville, 30 minutes south of Ocala, and 45 minutes north of downtown Orlando.
We take our work, and our fun, seriously. Join us.
If you are interested in working with the finest team of professionals, to design and permit all phases of municipal, residential, and commercial land development, then consider Clymer Farner Barley, Inc. as an option for your future.
Current Open Positions
- Interested in an internship? (Ocala, Wildwood) – Send us your information!
- Survey Crew Chief – Learn More
- Survey Crew Instrument Man – Learn More
- AutoCAD Designer (Ocala) – Learn More
- EI Engineering Intern, Stormwater (Wildwood) – Learn More
- Associate Software Developer – Learn More
Check Out all our open positions on ZIP RECRUITER
For more information on these positions, please submit your resume via our application form.
We offer an outstanding benefits package:
- CFB covers 100% of Employee’s Health Insurance Plan 48 premium with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida. a HSA option is also available.
Paid Time Off
- We offer paid time off so that employees can lead a balanced life and pursue interests outside of the office. The company offices are closed in observance of designated national holidays.
- We offer 401(k) and Roth IRA with 4% match by CFB options to help our team members plan for the future.
- All full-time team members are provided long term disability, with CFB paying 100% of the premium.
Professional Licensure / Registration / Certifications
- We cover the fees associated with professional licensure and dues for local and state professional organizations.
Career Development Plans
- We believe in providing opportunities for our team members to continue to grow both professionally and personally. Our personalized plans enable ongoing conversations between the team member and their direct supervisor to ensure goals are achieved.
- We believe in building relationships with your teammates. We routinely go on company sponsored events such as Top Golf, paintball, deep sea fishing, and professional sporting events.
- $25,000.00 policy paid 100% by CFB for all full-time employees.
- Dental / Vision
Here at Clymer Farner Barley, Inc., we believe there is a lot of value in building relationships with your teammates. We like to have a good time and host regular employee outings, spirit days and potlucks.